Ladies Elite Uneven Bar Buckle Leather
- Made from our most durable leather, the Elite Series line of grips feature a curved, wide palm piece and hollow dowel affixed with a 60 lb. test monofilament line.
- Featuring a wide palm piece with a slight curvature, the Elite Series grip is designed to provide the utmost in lasting protection.
- The plastic dowel affixed with monofilament line is a convenient feature for gymnasts who love to use a grip brush. There is no stitching for the dowel to worry about accidentally brushing!
- The Elite Series grip is a sturdy grip and is created for an advanced athlete who devotes a significant amount of time to training on the uneven bars.
- Ideal for Optional through Elite level gymnasts who wear through other grips quickly and athletes weighing over 100 lbs.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR athletes under 10 years of age.
We recommend the use of wristbands with these hand grips. US Glove sizing is different from grip to grip. Please make sure you're ordering the correct size for your grip! To order Elite Grips, take a measurement, in inches, from the wrist to tip of the middle finger and refer to our sizing chart. If you're uncertain as to which grip you should purchase please call one of our team members at (505) 856-7750 for assistance.
*Grips will stretch and wear with use. Leather is a natural product that can degrade over time. Do not use grips that have been unused for 6 or more months. Grips should be replaced after approximately 6 months depending on use, or with any signs of damage. Please see our FAQs page for more info.
Order the size closest to your hand measurment. If your measurement falls exactly between sizes, order the smaller size. If you are uncertain whether you have measured correctly, please give us a call and we will walk you through how best to size.