US Glove Gymnastics Tiger Paws Wrist Supports
US Glove Tiger Paws Wrist Wraps - Adjustable Wrist Supports for Gymnastics and Cheerleading
- THE PREMIER WRIST SUPPORT IN GYMNASTICS AND CHEERLEADING: At US Glove, we are the proud manufacturer of Tiger Paw Wrist Supports. These wrist supports have been used by professional athletes throughout the world, from Olympic gymnasts to competitive cheerleaders. Whether you are rolling, tumbling, or flipping, you need a wrist brace that will support your wrists and stabilize your landing. Tiger Paws gives our athletes the confidence they need in order to perform at the highest levels.
- ERGONOMIC WRIST SUPPORT: Your wrists and hands are an integral part of your fitness as a gymnast and cheerleader. The last thing you need is an injury. Along with proper technique and wrist strengthening exercises, Tiger Paws are essential/known for helping to prevent wrist injuries, such as hyperextensions, sprains, strains tendonitis, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Keep your wrists safe and stable with Tiger Paws.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Customize your level of support with included foam and plastic inserts. These inserts allow you to personally adjust the level of stability you need in your wrist wrap. The XS Tiger Paws Wrist Wraps come with 2 plastic inserts and 2 foam inserts while all the other sizes are shipped with 4 plastic inserts and 2 foam inserts.
- SNUG, COMFORTABLE FIT: Tiger Paws are made to be snug and tight. A snug and tight fit is crucial to providing you with greater wrist support. As you wear them, they will break in and conform to the size of your wrists. Please view the sizing chart below in order to find the best possible fit for you.
- MULTIPLE COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM: Express yourself with Tiger Paws! With so many colors and patterns to choose from, you can match your Tiger Paws to your leotard or costume. Our most popular color is Sand, which is acceptable to wear at most major gymnastics events. Available for immediate shipment. Order your pair today!
When you’re performing your routine or practicing for a competition, the focus should be on your fluidity and technicality. The last thing you want to worry about is a sharp, searing pain in your wrists. At US Glove, we are the proud manufacturer of Tiger Paws Wrist Wraps. These incredible wrist braces are made to keep your wrists secure and stabilized throughout your routine, supporting the delicate muscles in your wrists to keep them from getting strained or sprained. Tiger Paws are known for their ability to help prevent strains, sprains, hyperextensions, and even carpal tunnel. Primarily used by gymnasts and cheerleaders alike, Tiger Paws have been sold to a variety of athletes including: platform high divers, bicyclists, yoga enthusiasts, boxers, and more! When you first order your Tiger Paws Wrist Wraps, they will be stiff; many first-time users may worry that they purchased the wrong size. However, Tiger Paws are supposed to be snug and tight. This helps ensure greater wrist support. Over time, they will break in and mold to the shape of your wrists. Included foam and plastic inserts allow you to customize the level of padding and support, and the variety of colors available lets you match any leotard, uniform, or costume! Tiger Paws can be used by men and women, as well as by adults, teens, and kids.
If you're uncertain as to which size or color you would like to purchase, please call one of our team members at (505) 856-7750 for assistance.
|Size||Weight||Circumference of Wrist||Width of Palm|
|XS||Up to 70 LBS||< 5.75in||< 3in|
|S||70 - 115LBS||5.75 - 6.25in||3 - 3.5in|
|M||115 - 150LBS||6.25 - 6.75in||3.5 - 4in|
|L||150 - 210LBS||6.75in & Up||4in & Up|
Note: We recommend selecting your size based on weight. However, all hands are a little different. If your weight puts you between sizes, please use the other measurements to confirm your size. Expect a snug fit.
Snug fit is good; too tight is not right!
Having a snug feeling provides optimal wrist support and helps prevent sprains and hyperextensions. However, if your Tiger Paw cuts off your ciculation/blood flow, or severly impairs your thumb/finger movement, then it's too small!
To Adjust Levels of Wrist Support
Once you have a snug fit, toggle bwtween the inserts to adjust writ support. See How To Replace Pads.