US Glove Gymnastics Tiger Paws Wrist Supports
US Glove Tiger Paws Wrist Wraps - Adjustable Wrist Supports for Gymnastics and Cheerleading
- THE PREMIER WRIST SUPPORT IN GYMNASTICS AND CHEERLEADING: At US Glove, we are the proud manufacturer of Tiger Paw Wrist Supports. Used by athletes all over the world, Tiger paws are perfect for tumbling, stunt, vaulting, CrossFit, HIT training, yoga, Pilates, or any activity! Tiger Paws are also great for everyday use to help prevent and reduce the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Tiger Paws give our athletes the confidence they need in order to perform at the highest levels.
- ERGONOMIC WRIST SUPPORT: Along with proper technique and wrist strengthening exercises, Tiger Paws support and stabilize your wrists to help prevent wrist injuries, such as hyperextension, sprains, strains, tendonitis, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Keep your wrists safe and stable with Tiger Paws.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Adjust and customize the level of stability and support you desire with included foam and plastic inserts. Replacement inserts are also sold separately. (The XS Tiger Paws Wrist Supports come with 2 plastic inserts and 2 foam inserts, all other sizes are shipped with 4 plastic inserts and 2 foam inserts).
- SNUG, COMFORTABLE FIT: Tiger Paws are made from high quality leather that will break in and conform to the size of your wrists and hands. Designed for a tight, snug fit to optimize support, Tiger Paws feature three straps with hook and loop closures.
- MULTIPLE COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM: Express yourself with Tiger Paws! With so many colors to choose from, you can add flash and flair to any uniform, leotard, or costume while keeping your wrists protected! All colors are accepted by USAG, but check with your coach to see if your team has specific requirements.
When you’re performing, training, or competing, the focus should be on your performance, not your wrists. US Glove is the proud manufacturer of Tiger Paws. Known for their ability to help prevent strains, sprains, hyperextension, and even carpal tunnel, Tiger Paws have been helping athletes such as gymnasts, cheerleaders, dancers, platform high divers, bicyclists, yoga enthusiasts, boxers, and more unleash their superpowers for over 30 years.
Tiger Paws can be used by men and women, as well as by adults, teens, and kids.
If you're uncertain as to which size or color you would like to purchase, please call one of our team members at (505) 856-7750 for assistance.
*Colors may vary slightly from photos due to dye lot variations.
|Circumference of Wrist
|Width of Palm
|Up to 70 LBS
|70 - 115LBS
|5.75 - 6.25in
|3 - 3.5in
|115 - 150LBS
|6.25 - 6.75in
|3.5 - 4in
|150 - 210LBS
|6.75in & Up
|4in & Up
Note: We recommend selecting your size based on wrist circumference. However, all hands are a little different. If you are between sizes, please use the other measurements to confirm your size. Expect a snug fit.
A snug fit is good; too tight is not right!
Having a snug feeling provides optimal wrist support and helps prevent sprains and hyperextensions. However, if your Tiger Paw cuts off your ciculation/blood flow, or severly impairs your thumb/finger movement, then it's too small!
To Adjust Levels of Wrist Support
Once you have a snug fit, try using different combinations of inserts to adjust wrist support. See How To Replace Pads.