Waterproof Tiger Paws
US Glove Waterproof Tiger Paws Wrist Wraps - Adjustable Wrist Supports for Gymnastics, Cheerleading, and Diving
- THE PREMIER WRIST SUPPORT IN GYMNASTICS AND CHEERLEADING: At US Glove, we are the proud manufacturer of Tiger Paw Wrist Supports. Used by athletes all over the world, Waterproof Tiger Paws are perfect for tumbling outdoors, stunt, vaulting, diving, CrossFit, HIT training, yoga, Pilates, or any activity! Tiger Paws are also great for everyday use to help prevent and reduce the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Tiger Paws give our athletes the confidence they need in order to perform at the highest levels.
- ERGONOMIC WRIST SUPPORT: Along with proper technique and wrist strengthening exercises, Tiger Paws support and stabilize your wrists to help prevent wrist injuries, such as hyperextension, sprains, strains, tendonitis, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Keep your wrists safe and stable with Tiger Paws.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Adjust and customize the level of stability and support you desire with included foam and plastic inserts. Replacement inserts are also sold separately. (The XS Tiger Paws Wrist Supports come with 2 plastic inserts and 2 foam inserts, all other sizes are shipped with 4 plastic inserts and 2 foam inserts).
- SNUG, COMFORTABLE FIT: Waterproof Tiger Paws are made from high quality non-skid material that will break in and conform to the size of your wrists and hands. Designed for a tight, snug fit to optimize support, Tiger Paws feature three straps with hook and loop closures. The abrasion resistance of the non-skid material helps them wear longer than our standard leather Paws.
- WATER RESISTANT*: Waterproof Tiger Paws allow Tiger Paws to go where they have never gone before! Great for tumbling outside and diving. Waterproof Tiger Paws are not just designed for getting wet, they are resistant to sweat, weather, and humidity. Waterproof Tiger Paws will withstand a leaky water bottle inside of a gym bag without missing a beat. The non-skid material is a great choice for vaulting, outdoor cheer, HIT training, and using metal bars and weights.
When you’re performing, training, or competing, the focus should be on your performance, not your wrists. US Glove is the proud manufacturer of Tiger Paws. Known for their ability to help prevent strains, sprains, hyperextension, and even carpal tunnel, Tiger Paws have been helping athletes such as gymnasts, cheerleaders, dancers, platform high divers, bicyclists, yoga enthusiasts, boxers, and more unleash their superpowers for over 30 years.
Waterproof Tiger Paws can be used by men and women, as well as by adults, teens, and kids.
If you're uncertain as to which size or color you would like to purchase, please call one of our team members at (505) 856-7750 for assistance.
*Water resistant outer material. After getting your Waterproof Tiger Paws wet, we recommend removing foam inserts and laying all pieces flat to dry.
|Size||Weight||Circumference of Wrist||Width of Palm|
|XS||Up to 70 LBS||< 5.75in||< 3in|
|S||70 - 115LBS||5.75 - 6.25in||3 - 3.5in|
|M||115 - 150LBS||6.25 - 6.75in||3.5 - 4in|
|L||150 - 210LBS||6.75in & Up||4in & Up|
Note: We recommend selecting your size based on weight. However, all hands are a little different. If your weight puts you between sizes, please use the other measurements to confirm your size. Expect a snug fit.
Snug fit is good; too tight is not right!
Having a snug feeling provides optimal wrist support and helps prevent sprains and hyperextensions. However, if your Tiger Paw cuts off your ciculation/blood flow, or severly impairs your thumb/finger movement, then it's too small!
To Adjust Levels of Wrist Support
Once you have a snug fit, toggle bwtween the inserts to adjust writ support. See How To Replace Pads.