Ladies (Regular) Hot Shot Buckle Padded Cuff Gymnastics Grips
- Made from high quality. lightweight leather, the Hot Shot Padded cuff grip features a narrow, curved palm piece and red leather wrapped, sewn on dowel.
- Featuring the most narrow palm piece we offer, the Hot Shot line of grips are perfect for gymnasts just starting with dowel grips as well as those who prefer to feel more of the bar with their palm.
- The Hot Shot Padded cuff grip is perfect for gymnasts with small hands and/or wrists. This design is available in our smallest sizes and features a sewn in neoprene cuff for added comfort, support, and padding for even the youngest gymnast learning to swing big!
- Our innovative finger locking system helps minimize shifting and keeps the fingers from slipping out of the finger holes during use.
- Ideal for athletes with small hands and narrow wrists, as well as beginning compulsory gymnasts.
- NOT RECOMMENDED for gymnasts weighing over 100 pounds; advanced level, high school, or college level athletes; or athletes performing release skills.
We recommend the use of wristbands with these hand grips. US Glove sizing is different from grip to grip. Please make sure you're ordering the correct size for your grip! To order Hot Shot Grips, take a measurement, in inches, from the wrist to tip of the middle finger and refer to our sizing chart. If you're uncertain as to which grip you should purchase please call one of our team members at (505) 856-7750 for assistance.
*Grips will stretch and wear with use. Leather is a natural product that can degrade over time. Do not use grips that have been unused for 6 or more months. Grips should be replaced after approximately 6 months depending on use, or with any signs of damage. Please see our FAQs page for more info.
Order the size closest to your hand measurment. If your measurement falls exactly between sizes, order the smaller size. If you are uncertain whether you have measured correctly, please give us a call and we will walk you through how best to size.