Millennium One Hook & Loop Uneven Bar Gymnastics Grips
- Made from high quality, durable leather, the Millennium One grips feature a curved, wide palm piece and blue leather wrapped, sewn on dowel.
- Featuring a wide palm piece, the Millennium One grips combine great palm protection with a curved design that allows the gymnast to feel the bar.
- Similar in style and durability to the Regular Ladies Uneven line, the Millennium One line of grips is designed for gymnasts who prefer the feel of a traditionally leather wrapped, sewn on dowel.
- Available in a variety of sizes, the Millennium One grip is a great choice for gymnasts who want sturdy and practical features, plus the convenience of hook and loop closures.
- Ideal for compulsory through Elite level athletes and gymnasts who want more palm protection but still want to feel the bar.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR young, first time grip wearers under 7 years of age.
We recommend the use of wristbands with these hand grips. US Glove sizing is different from grip to grip. Please make sure you're ordering the correct size for your grip! To order Millennium Grips, take a measurement, in inches, from the wrist to tip of the middle finger and refer to our sizing chart. If you're uncertain as to which grip you should purchase please call one of our team members at (505) 856-7750 for assistance.
*Grips will stretch and wear with use. Leather is a natural product that can degrade over time. Do not use grips that have been unused for 6 or more months. Grips should be replaced after approximately 3-6 months depending on use, or with any signs of damage. Please see our FAQs page for more info.
Order the size closest to your hand measurment. If your measurement falls exactly between sizes, order the smaller size. If you are uncertain whether you have measured correctly, please give us a call and we will walk you through how best to size.