Ladies RKO Uneven Bar Hook and Loop Gymnastics Grip
- Made from high quality, durable leather, the RKO line of grips features a straight, wide palm piece and white leather wrapped, sewn on dowel.
- Featuring the widest palm piece we offer, the RKO line of grips offer more palm protection.
- The RKO grip is a sturdy grip designed for the best protection and grip on the bar. This design is also ideal for gymnasts with a wide or square palm.
- Available in sizes to accommodate beginner through Elite and college level gymnasts, the RKO Double Buckle grip is the perfect choice for gymnasts spending a lot of time training on the uneven bars, as well as experienced or older gymnasts.
- Ideal for Optional through Elite level athletes; gymnasts with wide hands or square shaped palms; and gymnasts who need more surface protection.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR young, first time grip wearers and athletes under 9 years of age.
We recommend the use of wristbands with these hand grips. US Glove sizing is different from grip to grip. Please make sure you're ordering the correct size for your grip! To order Ladies RKO Grips, take a measurement, in inches, from the wrist to tip of the middle finger and refer to our sizing chart.If you're uncertain as to which grip you should purchase please call one of our team members at (505) 856-7750 for assistance.
*Grips will stretch and wear with use. Leather is a natural product that can degrade over time. Do not use grips that have been unused for 6 or more months. Grips should be replaced after approximately 6 months depending on use, or with any signs of damage. Please see our FAQs page for more info.
Order the size closest to your hand measurment. If your measurement falls exactly between sizes, order the smaller size. If you are uncertain whether you have measured correctly, please give us a call and we will walk you through how best to size.